Old Bears Brigade is no longer available and I don't have any old bears for sale at the moment
These 3 Little Scruffs belonging to a customer love cuddling up to this very old and large Steiff bear
I love these 2 threadbare bears
2 little old ones I had for christmas. the poor one on the left has no ears
Isn't she adorable?
Not worth a bean but something drew me to this bear with the plastic nose!
On this page you can read all the terms and conditions here at Little Scruffs. If you need any further information please feel free to contact me.
If you would like to reserve a bear for up to 5 weeks you can do so by putting a £10 deposit. (non returnable).
How to Order
- You can select which category of animal you wish to view by selecting from the available options on the left hand menu under "Shop Online"
- Select which item you would like to view by clicking on it.
- The website shows you stock availability so add your required item by clicking on the "Buy Now" button. Please note that some bears may be reserved already - these will all be marked in the item description, please do not buy these without contacting me first.
- The "Buy Now" button will take you straight to Paypal
We offer two forms of payment options on our website.
- Paypal (Credit/Debit Cards) - You do not need to have a Paypal account to use this payment method. Paypal is by far the largest and the safest online payment provider and you can be assured that I will never see any credit card details.
- Cheque (UK Banks only) - If you are in the United Kingdom you have the option to pay using a cheque.
Here at Little Scruffs we supply our bears all over the world using these shipping methods.
As from 1st July 2020 new prices are as follows:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (United Kingdom only) which costs £7.50 - This is fully trackable and insured and will arrive with you the following working day before 1pm after the day of shipping. You will be required to sign for your delivery and if you are not available the postman will leave a card with further options for collection/redelivery.
- If you would prefer to just have it sent by Small Parcel "signed for" at a cost of £4.10 for 2nd class or £4.70 for 1st class please email me first. Please be aware that the item will only be insured up to £50 and may not arrive next day.
- International Tracked.Up to 100gms Europe £11.83 Non EU £9.86 World Zone 1 £10.65 World Zone 2 £10.94 World Zone3 (USA)£11.03
- Compensation up to £50 included (Extra compensation available up to £250 for an extra £2.50)
If you are not happy with your bear, email me on receipt and return it within 7 days and I will refund the price less postage. I like all of my customers to be happy with their orders.
I do make custom bears and dogs but please be aware that they do take a lot more time so prices start from £85. If you require this service please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements further.
Please note that all my bears and animals are collectables and contain small parts. They are therefore not suitable for children under 14 years old
Please be assured that I will never pass on or sell your details to any other parties. You have the option to join my "Mailing List" which I use to email out new bears, important news and offers. You can unsubscribe from this at anytime by using the link provided in the emails you receive.
If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours would you please email me direct and I will get right back to you
Address:Hampton, Evesham, Worcs
Skype: jean.grogan1 but do tell me who you are as I have all sorts of requests that I ignore as I am not sure if they are spam!
Phone: 01386 247057 (00441386 247057 abroad)
Mobile: 07527023443 ( 00447527023443 abroad )
Miniature Mohair Bears handmade by Jean Grogan.
Hello, my name is Jean Grogan and I have been creating miniature bear for the past 18 years or so.
My first and only much loved childhood bear went missing during a house move some 20 years ago. Perhaps it was with him in mind that I began making 'old bears'. I find that each one seems to take on an identity of his/her own and I never tire of making them.
I suppose you could say that my bears never look pristine!! I much prefer the well loved bears full of character
I have many different styles of bears, they all, however, have that 'much loved' feel to them. I have my version of the soldier bears that were given to soldiers going to war in WW1 by their loved ones. I have added Sailor Bears and The Visitors. Also, I have been making more and more dogs and other animals including pigs, giraffes,rabbits,elephants, a unicorn,zebra... oh and a few cows, badgers and penguins! Please look in my Gallery to see past creations.
I make bears 7 days a week and almost in my sleep so there are always new bears going on the site! Please add me to your favourites or join my mailing list if you would like to be notified when new bears go onto my site.
All my bears are hand stitched using materials such as mohair, viscose, alpaca, and vintage upholstery velvet . I have become quite obsessed with sourcing out vintage and unusual fabrics and love using them to make different bears They are all fully cotter pin jointed , filled with Kapok and are weighted with steel shot .
Each bear comes with a sewn in label saying Little Scruffs.